Report a COVID-19 Case or Concern

For COVID-19 questions or concerns, please call (989) 758-3828. Please leave a message if your call is not directly answered. 

Reporting a COVID-19 Positive Case or Worker at a School 

To report a COVID-19 positive case or worker associated with your school located in Saginaw County, please fill out the What to do if Someone Tests Positive for COVID-19 form and fax to (989) 758-3888.

Filing a Complaint About a Business Operating in Violation of Orders 

To report concerns or complaints about essential businesses, social distancing, masks, or other concerns, please visit the State of Michigan site for details

To report MIOSHA or workplace safety complaints call 855-SAFE-C19 (855-723-3219) and/or file a complaint with MIOSHA

To report a complaint about a grocery store, convenience store, or gas station, please complete this online form for the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD), which is the agency that licenses and inspects these facilities.